Thursday 25 October 2012

Lenormand Daily Draw

Titania's Fortune Cards
Literal meanings: 'Travelling children at work.' Well, that isn't the half of it! Today between 9.30 and 2.15, there will be 6 groups of school kids visiting the library.

This draw didn't tell me much so I drew another:

Clouds: confusion. Yeah, I bet! There will be Rhyme Time sessions (for 0-2 yr olds) going on at the same time that primary school classes are in. The timings of the visits are too close together. (The powers that be have booked them back to back, forgetting, I suppose, that assembling, taking off coats, seating, getting attention, then closing, getting ready to go, queuing up and leaving all take time. What do they care? They are  not going to be there.)

Confusion as an outcome card is not a surprise either. So let's ask, 'What can I do to help the situation run smoothly?'

Garden. Right--send them all outside. Ha! No, okay. I see this as asking for help amongst my 'network', and perhaps just having fun with it and not worrying about it (or seeming to, anyway). If I don't make it seem like a problem that things are running amok, then they probably won't get too upset about whatever confusion happens. So...'Act like you're having fun.' ;)

Another day of going forth to give an Academy Award winning performance! 

ETA: I'm back from work. The day was pandemonium, but everything turned out all right in the end. And that's the last of the class visits for this year's October festival! :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds hilarious, especially if you didn't have to be there ;D Glad you managed to take the cards' advice and just go with it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: